If you’re someone who has a LOT on their plate and wants to find a system to handle it all, but who also craves downtime for yourself, this course is for you.
You might be an employee who doesn’t feel organized, a manager or exec who is learning to handle your own work and be an effective leader at the same time, a working parent, or someone who has recently said one of the following:
- “I just don’t have enough hours in the day!”
- “I’ve got too much on my plate!”
- “I have no downtime!”
- “I feel like I’m failing at work AND home!”
- “Planning stresses me out!”
Do you wake up at night thinking about something you need to do at work tomorrow? Do you go to bed thinking about all the things you didn’t get done today? Do you fall into bed exhausted every night having had no time for yourself? Do you often find yourself scrambling to get things done at the last minute?
Now imagine how it would feel if you:
- Were able to leave work at work, and be present at home (while getting it all done!)
- Had time for yourself, every day
- Could show up to every meeting, event, or activity prepared and on time
- Were well-rested, focused and relaxed
- Knew you were using your time in service of your own goals and values
In this course, I distill all of the content, strategies, techniques and skills that I acquired, developed and implemented over 15+ years managing Operations and HR in start-ups (and that I use daily with my clients in my time-management coaching practice) into an easy-to-follow, step-by-step process for anyone looking to get more out of their time.